Atlas Copco compressors and compressed air technology GmbH
The oil-injected rotary screw compressors from Atlas Copco are market leaders thanks to their impressive performance values and versatility. They stand for maximum productivity and minimal total cost of ownership. GA compressors are available in two series: GA 5-11 and GA 5-15 VSD. The former is one of the best solutions for workshops and brings even under the toughest conditions, the desired performance. The GA 5-15 VSD range again is the ideal solution for production work with fluctuating air demand and ensures the optimization of your energy needs. Both series provide you with the required high quality compressed air ready so you can keep your air network clean and your production ready and efficient.
- High reliability : The GA series is designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 1217th The compressors of this series are durable and low interference with minimal operating costs. They contain the latest generation of innovative oil-injected screw element from Atlas Copco.
- Reduced energy costs : Our GA compressors can reduce your energy costs and the costs incurred throughout the life cycle of the compressor costs thanks to the uses of our highly efficient element. In addition, the variable speed control ensures (VSD) of GA compressors for further savings in energy costs by an average of 35 percent by the air supply is automatically adjusted air demand over a wide operating range.
- Compressed air system integration : The Workplace pneumatic system of GA compressors can be installed wherever you need compressed air. The low-noise operation and integrated air treatment equipment make the need for a separate compressor room of the past. All GA compressors are tested for readiness and delivered accordingly. The integrated options not only reduce installation costs, but also prevent pressure drops, thus saving additional energy cost.
- Advanced control and monitoring : The Elektronikon® ensures maximum efficiency and reliability. It controls the main drive motor and regulates the system pressure within a predetermined pressure and narrow bands. This control can be adjusted accordingly to your needs with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet capability and SMS function. Together with the ES-control for multiple compressors operating your complete compressor system is optimized.
- Integrated air treatment : All GA compressors can be installed with integrated dryers, filters and oil-water separators and thus protect your compressed air network. The resulting high quality compressed air prolongs the life of your equipment, increases efficiency and ensures the quality of your end product safely. Best air compressor guide